Sunday, May 17, 2009

he used to get it in O H i O. not!

RANSOM. is. ranDUMB!
Rapper Ransom, possibly known for the feature on Freak Ish* by Nicki Minaj, is taped speaking on just about e v e r y girl in the industry. I should tag this as let me "beat". Lauren London. Joey's Girl [Tahiry]. Rihanna. Mariah Carey. Thirst. Thirst. & Thirst. Someone pour this guy a glass of water, because apparently his thirst needs to be quenched. Joe Buddens' girlfriend Tahiry is pretty famous on the hood charts, known to have dated rapper Fabolous as well as doing the cover for King Magazine.  Nicee, or should I say, La heim! "I'm not going to say anything else because I don't want to incriminate anyone." - Ransom. I guess it's too late to prevent incrimination on yourself, huh? Yeah, apparently.  Nonetheless, he's a humorous guy.  Haven't heard his music, but his jokes are slightly pleasant. 


PEEP LOSO, AS HE ADMITS TO DATING JOEY'S GIRL. . .


No comments:

Post a Comment